Friday, October 16, 2009

New Transworld SURF Forecast

Hey gang, just wanted to pass on some cool news…I am partnering up with the TransworldSURF team as a content provider…and today was my first official forecast for them.

Check it out if you get a minute…maybe drop a comment in the box if you guys dig it.



http://surf.transworld.net/features/west-coast-weekend-surf-forecast/

It will be similar to my long-range updates…but I am going to try and include a little wider West Coast scope (blend in some Northen and Central Cal info and maybe a dash of Baja now and then). Nothing super different than I put up on this site...but still different enough to not repeat the same old stuff.

Anyways…just thought I would share.

Hope you guys are scoring today...the local beach break was on fire this morning...I would still be in the water if my arms hadn't turned into noodles.

No comments: