Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Up an Running

Hey gang! Since this is my very first post I thought I would use the space to give you an idea of what this blog is going to be about.

I won't be posting full forecasts here...if you need the current surf forecast for Southern California (or anywhere else in the world) you should head over to www.wavewatch.com. My daily SoCal forecast is posted right here Wavewatch.com's Orange County Surf Forecast (you can find the LA, Ventura/SB, and San Deigo ones there as well). I will however create some quick posts to let you know when I have updated the forecast on wavewatch.com.

If you are a fan of surf forecasts in general you know that they get real dry real fast thanks to information overload. Even my friends and family stop reading them after a few lines...hell even I get bored with them and I write them for a living.

So the purpose of this blog is to try and breath some life back into the forecast...sort of get past all the data if you will...and try and offer a little insight into what all that forecast junk means.

Hopefully it won't be lame.

Cheers!

Adam

No comments: