Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A pic of the new grommet

Hey guys...just wanted to say thanks again to all of you that sent on the well-wishes and words of encouragement last weekend as our new baby was being born.

Me having the "proud father" gene that all men seem to have I thought I would pass on a photo.

Here is a pic I took right before we came home from the hospital. His name is Robbie (Robert) James Wright...and he already eats as much as I do, and can beat me at xbox-360.



Can't quite tell but he sort of looks like a regular-foot to me.

Anyway Thanks again!

Cheers
Adam and Family.

(ok back to the surf stuff!)

6 comments:

Murf said...

Congrats on the addition to the family. He will be tearing it up before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new arrival! Lets hope Robbie gets his mommies looks & daddy's water skills ;d

Unknown said...

Full head of hair? Its just not fair!

I take it his initials weren't an accident? RJ's Wright..

Nice touch..

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude.
Get him out in the line up early and he'll ripping it up like Slater before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the little rug rat. I had my two year old out on my board a few weeks ago at La Jolla Shores. She was pissed when the life guard told us that we couldn't do it any more because we were in the swimming zone. "Sorry, I didn't know that that rule applied to ankle deep water!"

J.P. said...

Yay, even more surf babies (there is a lot of them this year). Congrats and remember to swaddle and shush.