Sunday, July 18, 2010

2010 Billabong Pro J-Bay - Someone ship me there please

I don’t normally post a lot of pro stuff on the blog….but this J-Bay footage is pretty radical…and it makes me pretty freaking jealous that we are stuck in limbo-summer-surf. I love J-bay anyways...but this makes surfing it look off the hook.



Even though the heat along our coast is breaking (and the eddy reforming)...I could sure use a cold, hollow, overhead pointbreak right now…

(Guys on the email list…make sure to click through www.socalsurf.com to see the video. It is definitely worth spending a few minutes watching the interweb video)

2 comments:

Serge said...

i want some of that surf right now. holy grail conditions.

HBD said...

Adam, make a forecast for surf half that good and you'd be money.

Still, I didn't see anyone tear it like Occy.