Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Sponsor: Stamps Surfboards

Hey gang…I just wanted to give a quick shout out…we have a new sponsor!

Stamps Surfboards



Tim makes some insane boards and has a ton of different shapes… anything from stony fish shapes, to high performance shortboards, to classic single-fin longboards…he does it all.



He has a bunch of his boards up on his website along with some pretty solid descriptions of what each board is capable of and what conditions it will perform best. If you are in the market for a new board I would highly recommend shooting Tim an email or calling the shop…he will hook you up with a killer freshie. (Make sure to tell him that you saw the ads on Socalsurf.com…and give Cowboy a good scratching for me).

http://www.surfboardsbystamps.com



Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that Tim and Stamps Surfboards are now helping to support the free Socalsurf forecast and that we are stoked to have him on board.

Cheers!

Adam

*If any of you guys are interested in becoming a sponsor/advertiser on the blog please drop me an email (caine12 at gmail.com) and I can give you the details.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

T. Stamps is a great shaper. I've been riding his Skillet model for 2 months now and it's been killing my quiver ever since. He's an easy guy to talk to, and oozes with design knowledge. --David

Anonymous said...

sponsors keep shit free and i like free.
keep up the great forecasts and thanks to stamps surfboards

Rob Marshall said...

Saw the first ad yesterday and clicked around through the site. Looks cool. Wish i had some money for a new board.

Leo said...

Well buddy, I guess it's goodbye to other shapers and hello to Stamps from now on. I know you've highly endorsed him for a while, and since you surf better than I do, who am I to argue...

Congrats Adam, and thanks for the support Tim!

Anonymous said...

how much for a custom? lookin at a PU five-finbox fish...maybe 6'0"-2".

Unknown said...

All shapers are welcome to advertise...I love Tim's boards but I know there are a ton of other great shapers out there.

It would be awesome to be able to highlight a lot of the homegrown Socal guys.