Sunday, January 17, 2010

Socalsurf.com on Down the Line – Surf Talk Radio



Hey guys…I am going to be on the Down the Line talk radio show this morning…just going over the nasty mess, uh I mean the forecast, for the week. If you are just putting around the interweb give it a check…you can listen to the live stream here. I should be jumping in around 8:05-8:10 or so… (the listen live link is at the top of the page...or below the Coors sponsor banner.)

http://www.xtrasports1360.com/pages/downtheline.html

If you miss the live stuff…I think there will be a podcast posted later. (I will pass on that link when it is set up).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, just heard the live stream...nice job, buddy!

Unknown said...

thanks man...I was mostly just hoping that I didn't sound like a crazy person