Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surf Photos: A few more shots from Wednesday morning

So I got a lot of photos this morning…and there was enough swell that I took the whole bunch in about 15 minutes, which was nice since it let me get out in the water pretty quickly afterwards. Unfortunately it was the first time I had worn booties in 2 years so naturally I surfed like a goon, which was not so nice. Hope you guys had a better session than I did…here are some more photos.



















And I already saw that Jason over at the Daily Bread blog has some photos up from this morning as well…check ‘em out when you get a chance.

http://dalybread.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam, do you have red hair? Were you out @ Boxcars after you shot these pics? Do you recall the guy on the modified long board who was the only one getting sets?

(The long periods made paddling a bitch - he was the only one who could gain enough board speed.)

I stayed out for a little bit, then headed north for the afternoon, were it was a little bigger and more organized.